Things To Do On Valentines Day. Hello friends first of all we wish you all Happy Valentine's Day 2016.Valentine day is the last day of Valentine weeks but not the least.This is the great day for couples.At Valentines day every one confuse about few things like then don't have any ideas about how to celebrate valentine day or they are not know that what things to do on valentines day? Here for Married couples we provide top 10 ways tell "I Love You".
|Things To Do On Valentines Day|
George Eliot’s says "“I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.”
For you friends here are top 10 creative ways to tell your spouse,"I Love You".
Is it more important to love ........… or to be loved?
1. If you are out of station i.e. separated across the miles, send a care package filled with things that are red.
2. If possible,as soon as possible go on a date with your spouse to a restaurant that you enjoyed there when you first met. After you order your meal,first of all take some time to write down favorite memories from the past year. Then simply share your memories lists.
3. You Can make a book about why you love your spouse so much and why you are thankful for him/her.
4. Make a delicious meal with symbols of love. Examples: Write I love you on a cake which is in the shape of a heart.
5. Surprise your husband when he comes home from office or work on February 14.You should Place a welcome sign on the kitchen table and leave a notes of saying "I Love You".
6. Have 11 roses delivered to your wife & then give her a 12th yourself while reading her a love poem.
7. Write a poem for your spouse and frame it....
9. You should Make a special “"14 Reasons I Love You"” Valentine’s Day breakfast for your sweetheart. On her/his plate, leave a letter or card listing 14 reasons that you love your spouse.>>
10. Privacy and weather permitting,.,, watch a romantic movie on your deck.